IMPROVING PRODUCTIVITY FOR MANUFACTURING SMESBlogs
Here at the Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) were tasked by the government to support SMEs and find ways to help you grow your business. As one way of making this happen, wed like to invite you along to our monthly complimentary event tailored to manufacturing SMEs.
8.00 AM 11.00 AM 14th September 2016 MTC, Coventry
If you cannot make it to this event please let us know and we will send you an invite to the next event.
On the day, youll have the opportunity to:
- ·Take advantage of a 1-2-1 session with one of the MTCs experienced manufacturing practitioners to discuss how we can help you
- ·Find out how to access Government backed SME Reach grant match funding
- ·Arrange a complimentary follow up assessment line walk of your production facility. Let a fresh pair of eyes help identify & agree key issues and opportunities for continuous, sustainable process improvement in your design & manufacturing processes
Our Manufacturing Operational Efficiency team can offer direct and practical support to SMEs who want to:
- ·Improve manufacturing Operational Efficiency (Quality, Cost & Delivery)
- ·Adopt the latest Manufacturing Technologies with advice and support from MTC engineers and technologists, many of them acknowledged experts in their field
- ·De-risk investment in new product introduction, by calling on the 1 to 100 market seeding prototype production facilities in our Business Launch Centre
You will also have the opportunity to learn more about the support you can access through the MTC, get an introduction to our SME Productivity Club and take a tour of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and virtual reality suite.
Please register HERE to book your place at this event.
For more detail, please contact the MTC at: